- It really is more about who you know rather than what you know.
- Physics can explain pretty much everything, but God created physics, so it's all cool.
- Any math more advanced than calculating simple interest is useless you are a Physicist.
- The only real difference in khakis and chinos is the price.
- Hustling can make up for a bunch of other shortcomings.
- When saying that your little man has a rash.....that's interpreted differently by people without kids.
- God always has a plan......even though we may not realize what it is at the time.
- Bream aren't really considered seafood.
- Planting, tending and harvesting a garden is a heck of a lot harder than talking about it.
- Sweating is just as good for your mind as it is for your body.
Have you learned anything since the finish of your "formal" education? I'd love to hear about it.
Ya'll take it easy,