Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I got a stylish blogger award.  Really!  LOL!  I suspect that the real motive of this is more about helping other bloggers to network and gain readership.  That's cool too ;)  It's a nice exercise and it's pretty cool to be recognized.

I have been seeing this travel through many of the blogs that I read.  Never thought that I would be included!  I appreciate Phelan over at A Homesteading Neophyte for bestowing this great honor on me and my little section of the blogosphere!  Check out that blog.  Phelan is real and keeps it real!


I'll play along with the rules and regs for the game.  The first duty is to tell readers seven things about me that they might not already know.  I'm not a very complex guy, but here it goes:

1. I have been trying to stop biting my fingernails for 10 years.  Can't break the habit.
2. I do NOT wear jeans.  Don't like them at all.
3. I only took one math class in college and I barely passed it. (I excelled in everything else though)
4. I find quantum physics fascinating even though I don't really understand it.
5. I once had a cat named Pete.
6. At one time I had a diecast replica of every stock car that Kurt Busch ran in NASCAR competition.
7. I accepted Jesus Christ as my savior in January of 2005 after rushing home from the Wilmington Island Wal-Mart when my wife called to tell me we had visitors from the Church at our house.

The second rule is that I am to bestow this award on 15 writers that I enjoy reading.  Many of the blogs that I read have already won the Stylish Blogger Award so I will pass the honor on to some that have not received it as far as I know.  I can't come up with 15, so you get 12 instead. 


All of these folks are talented writers who give good information in an enjoyable format.  Check 'em out!

Y'all take it easy,

Alex

2 comments:

  1. They're definitely a good way to find new blogs. It's how I discovered yours. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete